2016 SOAR/DDCT Scholarship
The SOAR & Dreamz Do Come True Scholarship
The Purpose of the Scholarship Fund is to provide scholarships to deserving high school graduating seniors and undergraduate college students intending to pursue or pursuing a course of study at either a trade school, two-year or four-year educational institution.
- DEADLINE for scholarship applications is Sunday, July 31st 11:59 p.m. (No exceptions).
- Refer to criteria below for eligibility requirements.
- Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed (i.e., evidence of GPA.) Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Submissions should be e-mailed to email@example.com or mailed to 150 Post Office Rd. #1055 Waldorf, MD 20604. All submissions should be printed.
- The selections will be determined on Sunday, August 14, 2016. The recipients will be notified prior.
- If you have any questions about the application, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 240-416-7161.
Award Components: Two (2) $500 scholarships awarded to two (2) students selected by The SOAR Foundation & DDCT Foundation. Scholarship awards are paid directly to the school in which the applicant is enrolled.
- Applicant must either be graduating in the Senior Class in 2016 or currently attending a trade school, two-year or four-year University.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION!